This is the complete Multi-WeightFloat adaptor set. You get the Multi-Weight set plus 10 matching floats! Itsthe perfect gift as an introduction to the Multi-Weight technology for thefisherman who likes to use a smaller float more often
The set includes:
- Multi-Weight Adaptor Set
- 5 Insert Floats - Just for the first 5 weights
- 5 Straight Floats - Just for the first 5 weights
- Spare Thickwall Connector Tubes (worth £1.99)
Could not be easier to use.
Simply match one of the weights to one of the floats.
Float 1 uses Weight 1
Float 2 with Weight 2
Each float is clearly marked withthe number of weight required to match the weight.
All you need is 2 or 3 bb of shot down the line as droppers to make the perfectshotting pattern.
These floats have been made to thehighest quality and are for use with our unique Adaptor Sets Only.
A very very strong black plastic waggler which you will find to be one of themost robust floats on the market.
HOW TO USE
- Choose any of the floats from the set.
- Read the number on the float.
- Take the same number marked under the weights in the box and place onto the adaptor followed by the tube and then the float.
- Job done.
5 Inserts for weight numbers 1-5
No.1 Length 160mm
No.2 Length 175mm
No.3 Length 190mm
No.4 Length 205mm
No.5 Length 220mm
5 Straights to match weight numbers1-5
No.1 Length 140mm
No.2 Length 155mm
No.3 Length 170mm
No.4 Length 185mm
No.5 Length 200mm